Sunday, June 29, 2008
like, 1996, or something
I have this one song stuck in my head... turnip farm, by Dinosaur Jr., and it's taking me back to, like, 1995, or something like that. I wore flannel shirts then, as I do now, and tried to have kurt cobain's hairdo, and I had a metal screw pipe you could buy at the Health & Harmony Festival, that I used maybe twice. If I could go back in time and talk to the 15 year old me, I would tell him "Hey little man... it's going to be ok. Keep riding your bike, and don't stress out so much. Puberty won't last forever." I would also tell him that rap is not a fad, and that turtle necks never came back in a big way, like I thought was going to happen, so I should just give up on that now and focus on my homework a little more. If I remember correctly, my grades weren't so awesome. Then again, if I got better grades, that would alter the future, so the me from now might not exist, or be doing something else entirely, and not have come back to the past in the first place. This all goes to show that time travel is a complicated matter, best left to professionals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment