Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the waiting game x5000

"you know what really grinds my gears? time & waiting. waiting for something you want that isn't coming as fast as you'd like it to but you really can't control." said me, to myself.

"but you gotta
have patience, man." said the doorknob.

"
what? you can talk?" I said.

"
yeah, sounds like it, huh?" replied the inanimate object.

"oh my god i'm losin
g my fucking mind." I said because that's what I was thinking, and sometimes, when the chips are down, I can be direct like that.

"yes you are, but its going
to take a while. so maybe do something else while you are waiting, and the waiting will go by faster." said D. Knobber.

"
that sounds true. thanks." I said, and then I left the house, because you can't just sit around waiting for stuff to happen or you really will go crazy.

unrelated picture (or maybe this is what the doorknob really looked like. I don't know):




No comments: