Monday, November 3, 2008

Ya betta vote, my ninja!

I voted in Cali! Absentee style, what what! If you haven't voted yet and you're registered in California, then read Kate Slate, and know how to mark up that ballot and not be a douche by voting the wrong way.

http://kateatyrownrisk.blogspot.com

Also, two weekends ago I went to see the Moondoggies at Laurelthirst. Yes, they vry vry good. Matt bought a CD, and then lost it, so I am still without tracks.

This most recent I weekend I went to Ben & Sara's wedding in Stockton, CA. It was awesome! I will post pictures when I get them. There were like 5 or 6 costume changes! Because it was a traditional Cambodian wedding, that's why.

1 comment:

Bayle Doetch said...

excellent!
absentee ballot is marked... check
and still not a douche... check, great.
thanks for passing on your friends super helpful advice.